Who else thinks the ‘new normal’ shouldn’t be like the ‘old normal’?
In 2017, The Guardian wrote that a ‘Tsunami of data’ could consume one fifth of global electricity by 2025.
Data centres already produce 0.3% of the world’s carbon emissions, and if you’re one of the thousands of new businesses buying web hosting during the COVID-19 emergency, you’re only going to make it worse.
The data centre that you’ll be using is powered by 100% renewable energy and always will be. Let’s make that the new normal.
Do you agree?
In addition to UK-based hosting, I’ll give you:
- An SSL security certificate. Other hosting providers charge for these but without it Google will rank you lower in their search engine. That’s why I made it an essential part of this offer.
- Free access to my private Facebook group where you can talk to me and other small business owners about marketing challenges that you face.
- Regular discounts on other products to help you attract more customers.
- I will personally migrate your WordPress site away from any existing supplier so that it’s a hassle-free experience.
- A shoulder to cry on.
Every penny counts right now
Let’s face it, you don’t want to spend money if you don’t have to. Because of this, I’ve reduced the price of my hosting to just £10.99 for the first year. In year two, you’ll be invoiced £95.99 in advance.
60 day no-quibble money back guarantee
You may be thinking: “Okay, I’ll just order the hosting and if after two months, I’m not happy with it, I’ll get all my money back and assistance moving my site somewhere else”. And you’d be right! There’s absolutely no risk involved.
Limited availability at a limited price
This offer is here to help you through the COVID-19 crisis. Once it’s passed and the economy has picked up, I’ll be removing it. Also, because I want to provide a personal touch to all my clients, I’m limiting the offer to just ten people right now. So if you want me on your team, act FAST!
This offer isn’t for you if…
- You’re a well-established business with more than two employees. This is for very small solo businesses and startups.
- You currently get more than 10,000 visitors a day to your website, or reasonably expect this to happen very quickly. In this situation, you should be using a much more expensive hosting solution.
I almost forgot
I’m sure you’re wondering why I recommend Google’s G-Suite over the email that any web host gives you. It’s not that a web host’s email service is bad. In fact, it usually works just fine. But email and hosting are separate services that need specialist skill sets, and only Microsoft and Google seem to have every nuance figured out.
Oh, and another thing
Choosing a web host is pot luck if you don’t know what you’re doing. Which is most people, right? I’m sure you recognise the frustrating experience people have when they trawl through all the options. People just go with the names they’ve seen on TV, and I think that’s a shame. Would you only go to the restaurants that you see on TV? I created this hosting plan just for YOU because I know it’s exactly what you need right now. Let’s go on this new journey together!