Who else thinks the ‘new normal’ shouldn’t be like the ‘old normal’?
In 2017, The Guardian wrote that a ‘Tsunami of data’ could consume one fifth of global electricity by 2025.
Data centres already produce 0.3% of the world’s carbon emissions, and if you’re one of the thousands of new businesses buying web hosting during the COVID-19 emergency, you’re only going to make it worse.
The data centre that you’ll be using is powered by 100% renewable energy and always will be. Let’s make that the new normal.
Do you agree?
In addition to UK-based hosting, I’ll give you:
- An SSL security certificate. Other hosting providers charge for these but without it Google will rank you lower in their search engine. That’s why I made it an essential part of this offer.
- Free access to my private Facebook group where you can talk to me and other small business owners about marketing challenges that you face.
- Regular discounts on other products to help you attract more customers.
- I will personally migrate your WordPress site away from any existing supplier so that it’s a hassle-free experience.
- A shoulder to cry on.
This offer isn’t for you if…
- You’re a well-established business with more than two employees. This is for very small solo businesses and startups.
- You currently get more than 10,000 visitors a day to your website, or reasonably expect this to happen very quickly. In this situation, you should be using a much more expensive hosting solution.
Oh, and another thing
Choosing a web host is pot luck if you don’t know what you’re doing. Which is most people, right? I’m sure you recognise the frustrating experience people have when they trawl through all the options. People just go with the names they’ve seen on TV, and I think that’s a shame. Would you only go to the restaurants that you see on TV? I created this hosting plan just for YOU because I know it’s exactly what you need right now. Let’s go on this new journey together!